CanNorth can serve your need for a challenging, rewarding, and long-term career. We offer not only competitive wages, but also numerous benefits such as an RRSP/pension matching program, health benefits, ample on-site parking, and a casual work environment. Our head is situated next to the scenery of the Silverwood Golf Course and Markham office is situated near the expansive city park adjacent to the Rouge River. Both locations boast many environmental initiatives and a clean and attractive workspace. Join our growing company that prides itself on high professional standards and offers a fun, fresh work atmosphere.
Accounts Payable/Receivable (Full-time)
Canada North Environmental Services (CanNorth) is a people-oriented environmental consulting firm that employs biologists, hydrologists, archaeologists, and risk assessment specialists who work across Saskatchewan and outside the province. At CanNorth, you can expect challenging work and interesting projects. As a strong candidate for an Accounts Payable/Receivable administrative position, your responsibilities would include:
- Preparing and customizing accurate invoices and accruals for each account and client within assigned deadlines.
- Paying company invoices and contractors in a timely manner.
- Maintaining client, project, and budget information.
- Verifying the status of accounts and contact customers on overdue files.
- Preparing, verifying, and closing purchase orders.
- Comprehensive knowledge of payroll processing, regulatory requirements, and remittance filings will be considered an asset.
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents, maintaining an orderly system, and assembling information for external auditors.
- Providing clerical and administrative support to other groups in the company including preparing reports and performing other general administrative duties.
- Maintaining confidentiality when dealing with highly sensitive information.
- Communicating with clients or on-site personnel effectively and professionally.
- Demonstrating high attention to detail, strong analytic and problem-solving skills and ability to multi-task.
If you love a career that offers variety, ingenuity, creative problem solving, this is your career opportunity. You will need a minimum of two years of experience and post-secondary education in Accounting. Significant previous experience will be taken into consideration. We encourage qualified Indigenous professionals to apply. CanNorth is proudly 100% Indigenous-owned.
Interested candidates are requested to apply via e-mail, fax, or mail to the address below. Qualified Indigenous professionals are encouraged to apply.
Human Resources - Canada North Environmental Services
211 Wheeler Street
Canada S7P 0A4